In need of Professional Property Manager?
Property Solutions On Demand handles Resident placement, requires each prospect to complete an application, and conducts a full credit/criminal background check. Property Solutions On Demand satisfies the growing demand for a professional, experience and a cost effective property management solution that owners can depend upon. We are licensed Real Estate Agents that know the market. Our services provide a peace of mind for the business side of managing your home.
Do You need a Property Manager?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have proper notices and legal process to deal with no-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally drafted lease and related agreements/documents to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be time to explore what Property Solutions On Demand can offer you. The cost of one bad decision could be more than an offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
Here at PSOD our goals are owners and customer focused. We’re determined to provide the best overall value in property management in central Ohio. Full Property Management Services:
- We present your property to the largest available rental market.
- We are always aware of current market conditions. This allows us to lease the property at its highest value.
- We lease only to qualified, responsible tenants.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.
- We do a thorough credit and reference check before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with credit bureaus, verifying employment and other income, and checking all appropriate references including past landlords and criminal background checks.
*We take the time with each new tenant to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing from us.
- We provide protection through the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices and other legal documents.
- We take fair, appropriate security and pet deposits.
- We provide qualified, reasonably priced maintenance personal who get the job done right.
- Overseeing vacant unit preparation for occupancy.
- Marketing and advertising vacancies as needed.
- Collecting rent.